Sunday October 28, 2018
1:30 - 3:30 pm
Fee: $175 USD
The workshop will cover various topics including, but not limited to:
- Catalyst basics and key characteristics needed in gasification and syngas technology applications.
- Overview of catalyst offered for the syngas industry for ammonia, methanol, and fuels production.
- Options purification of natural gas and syngas to avoid poisoning of valuable catalyst downstream.
- Catalyst used in CO shift reactions.
- Best practices at design phases and during operations to maximum performance
- Recent technology innovations that improve efficiency and operations.
- How technical series are utilized for improving plant design and performance
The Catalysts business unit of Clariant is a leading global catalyst supplier with a long history of innovation and expertise in catalysis, building on the capability of predecessor company Süd-Chemie.